My name is Victoria and I am an Internationally Certified English Teacher also I have a degree in history and a master degree in anthropology. I became a teacher in 2008 and since, with small pauses, I have been doing this with great passion. I teach General English, including grammar and conversational English, as a special request, I could teach Conversational Romanian and Russian as I am a bilingual native speaker.
Although being a teacher is very challenging because of the fact that each student is different and requires a certain approach, I have developed specific skills which are helping me to discover it all the time. First I understand the learner and only after this I choose the right method to help the student to achieve his learning goal. During my entire teaching activity I mostly have worked with students from Russia, Romania and Moldova but also I had students from other parts of the world like Germany, Italy, Greece, Spain, Japan and more. I am thankful to all of them because all this gained experience is helping me daily to offer better teaching services all other the world.
- I am a Globally Certified English Teacher by the TEFL Professional Development Institute
- I hold a Master Degree in The Humanities, awarded by the Moldova State University
- I am Licentiate in History, Degree awarded by the Moldova State University
Since 2008 when I became a teacher I have been developing my teaching skills in different groups. First I was teaching history for children in school, then English for adults in group classes and after I started to teach only online face-to-face classes. At the moment I have more than 3 years of experience in teaching English to adults with different levels of language knowledge and I keep growing because teaching is learning.
Our life is based on communication and it is wonderful when we are able to feel free in expressing thoughts, feelings and ideas to others.
I invite you to learn with me, my classes presume a life situation simulation in which in time you will learn to feel confident and use the language as an effective communication instrument as it is meant to be.
- You will have access to an individual teaching approach – each lesson is designed based on student’s language level and interest with specially selected materials (grammar, topics, articles, news etc.).
- You can learn when you want – you can choose to learn in the morning, noon or evening whenever you have a free hour, no need to fit in someone’s else schedule.
- You can learn from where you want – your couch, your garden or the nearest park wherever you feel comfortable and you have an internet connection.
By the whole, you just need a motivation and I will take care of the rest.